The Nazdar story began in 1922 in the back of a small store in Chicago. Nazdar's transformation from these humble beginnings to one of the world's leading manufacturers of screen printing inks is the story of the emergence of the screen printing industry itself.
Throughout the 1930's, 1940's and 1950's, what was then Naz-Dar focused on developing new inks to meet the increasingly sophisticated demands of screen printers. The growth of the plastics industry was a major factor in the expanded use of screen printing in the 1950's and 60's. During this period the Company's first extensive R&D programs were established to keep pace with the rapidly increasing demand for higher performance screen printing products.
Mclogan Supply became a dealer in the early 1930's.